You have a business with a great product or service. But it doesn’t matter, of course. Because no one knows you exist.
Traditional marketing isn’t working like it use to. Besides, you don’t have the money for a major multimedia blitz.
You’ve heard other business owners talking about developing a better Web presence, but you’re not sure where to start.
There’s a website, a blog, social media and more. You’re a bit overwhelmed and your business keeps you busy. How can you get up to speed and become an expert on this whole online presence idea before it’s too late?
The good news is an upcoming webinar can help you start getting a lot of these answers.
Small Business Trends founder and CEO Anita Campbell shares solutions in How to Build a Rockin’ Web Presence on a Shoestring. The event is online free to all who can attend.
The event is scheduled for Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 1:00 pm ET. The webinar is sponsored by global domain provider Verisign and hosted by the SCORE Association.
Those attending can expect to learn:
- How to effectively assess your online needs
- How to build an effective Web presence regardless of your company’s size or budget
- How to choose the right domain name and use it to your advantage
- How to decide between using Web builder tools and hiring a professional Web developer
- How to successfully get your business online with an effective website at minimum expense, and
- How to maintain that website once its online
Who: Small Business Trends founder and CEO Anita Campbell
What: Free webinar Build a Rockin’ Web Presence on a Shoestring sponsored by Verisign and hosted by the SCORE Association
When: Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 1:00 pm ET
Web Construction Photo via Shutterstock
This article, “Want to Build a Rockin’ Web Presence on a Shoestring? Join Us for a Webinar!” was first published on Small Business Trends